As a small or medium sized company, you may have a limited or no HR function. We are experienced HR/ER/Legal professionals who support companies in this area.
You and your management team are best placed to effectively manage your staff and we can support you and them to manage your staff effectively. We give practical guidance to your managers to support them in managing their teams. TalbotPierce can also work in conjunction with your HR department to complement and support their skills.
We provide services and practical advice to help you optimise your most valuable resource. These services range from covering the full HR agenda for your company to specific supports such as recruitment and selection, addressing conflict, disciplinary issues, employment contracts, ensuring that you comply with your obligations as an employer.
Human Resource Management is fundamental to the successful operation of any business no matter how small, however, the cost of a dedicated full-time, or even part-time, HR resource can be difficult to justify until there are c.50 employees.
The Talbot Pierce InSource HR service resolves this dilemma, where we provide the full HR function to your company on-site on a part-time basis in line with your needs (e.g. one/twos day a week or a month).
We believe that the most effective people management comes from well-developed HR practices being espoused and practiced by line managers in the day-to-day performance of their management function. Our InSource HR is underpinned by an approach of facilitating and supporting functional managers to deliver effective people management as an integral part of their role.
We work with client companies to establish their HR capability; reviewing current systems and setting up all of the required systems and processes.
InSource HR is charged at a daily rate, subject to negotiation based on the projected number of days/ contract duration.
- We assign a primary consultant to your company, who quickly gains a full understanding of your business and its challenges.
- We are experienced HR professionals with a proven track record in developing and embedding the full suite of HR systems and structures. In addition, we have specialist qualifications and experience in HR, change management, employment law, employee relations and business process improvement.
- We believe that insourcing your HR function, in contrast to hiring a single individual to work on a part-time basis, will add value to your HR function to give a wider perspective and maximise effectiveness.
- Whilst we would be working with your business on a part-time basis, we work full-time in HR and therefore, bring a broader perspective and a higher skill level for the benefit of your business.
- We can set up your HR systems and embed them in the management of your business.
- Engaging us to establish your HR function has the added benefit of being a contract for services avoiding tenure of employment.
- We are flexible in our hours/days in order to achieve maximum effectiveness in conjunction with your business needs, structures and practices.
- We are fully insured and stand over our work to the highest professional standards.
While we provide this service to clients on an on-going basis, it is most commonly used by clients who are in growth phase – they previously had no need for a HR function, but have not yet grown to a size which warrants investing in one. This service is usually reviewed every 3-6 months depending on the growth rate of the company.
Please contact us on (01) 902 00 31 for further details.