Exiting opportunity for an ambitious HR Executive to join our growing team at Talbot Pierce
Talbot Pierce partners with a broad client base to including SMEs, large companies, public sector and NGOs, to deliver tailored solutions to address their HR challenges. Our unique experience in Human Resources, Industrial Relations and the law combine to deliver effective HR solutions that protect and support organisational business growth.
An exciting opportunity to join our growing team has arisen. The successful candidate will:
- support our team of advisors and investigators;
- carry out research and the development of policies and best practice processes and procedures;
- develop and deliver workshops and training;
- draft documentation, correspondence, templates and handbooks;
- provide HR administration support to clients;
- support a range of HR activities, such as resourcing, recruitment, onboarding/induction, training and development, in our client companies.
- Third-level qualification in HR or working towards HR CIPD accredited qualification.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working in HR and in a busy, administrative process driven environment.
- Good knowledge of Irish employment law and best practices.
- Proactive and solution focused problem solver.
- Client/customer centric approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks in an effective manner to meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Experience in implementing process improvement initiatives;
- Excellent IT skills with strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the proven ability to engage effectively and appropriately with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a demonstrable can-do attitude and a proven ability of dealing and operating within changing task requirements.
- Live in Ireland and have the right to work in Ireland.
- Website maintenance and social media experience.
- Experience with HR systems.
- Project management experience.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Hours: Full-time position.
Location: Based in our Dublin office, Merrion Square.
How to apply